Leupold® Mark 4® Long Range/Tactical rifle scopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you’ll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical long-range shooter could ask for.
- TMR reticle equipped scopes are the ultimate Mil ranging scope.
- Illuminated reticle scopes have a distinct advantage in low light conditions.
- M2 1/2 Minute Turrets offer faster adjustment mostly used in Military engagements.
- Exclusive Dark Earth® anodized finish.
- The illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®) allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- This reticle is ideal in tactical situations, yet also provides greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Tall, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
The 30mm main-tube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T rifle scopes can withstand incredible abuse.
Our all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We’ve boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
Vendor: Venom Tactical
Type: Leupold Optics