Mark 4 LR/T Rifle scopes. Leupold® Mark 4® Long Range/Tactical rifle scopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing rifle scopes you’ll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical long-range shooter could ask for.
TMR reticle equipped scopes are the ultimate Mil ranging scope.
Illuminated reticle scopes have a distinct advantage in low light conditions.
M1 1/4 Minute Turrets offer precise adjustment mostly used in law enforcement engagements.
- The illuminated Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®) allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm main-tube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T rifle scope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T rifle scopes can withstand incredible abuse.
Our all-new, third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We’ve boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
Vendor: Venom Tactical
Type: Leupold Optics