The sling consists of two parts:
- The sling. Install on the rifle with the short portion forward and the multi loop section to the rear. The Male Fastex buckle should face away from the stock and pointed toward the buttstock.
- The Cuff. This is worn on the weak side arm, with the female Fastex Buckle on the inside of the arm, above the bicep area. The Velcro cover can be used to secure the buckle when wearing a pack or similar items. Many shooters will tack sew the cuff to their shooting coat or ghillie suit. The Velcro cuff attachment system should not be so tight as to slow or stop blood flow to the arm.
Using the sling is simple:
- Adjust the length of the front section for whatever position you like, before using the sling in the field. Many use the seated length because they can use it in a rapid prone position without any adjustment.
- The multi loop section of the rear, designed for carry over a pack or similar gear. Adjust this to your needs.
- The M24 Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling is one of the most versatile and innovative rifle slings ever made. The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling is what precision marksmen have been waiting for a long time. It will meet both tactical and precision sport shooter's needs. It is even a great hunter's sling.
- The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling is light, strong and very adjustable. The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling is easy to attach to most any rifle and it is quick and easy to slip into while in the field or on deployment.
Construction and Assembly:
- The ruggedly constructed Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling is made of mil-spec Nylon. This material makes our sling not only resistant to the elements and many chemicals, but it also makes it far superior to leather slings because there is far less stretching.
- The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling sports a Velcro-adjustable Armcuff with a female quick release buckle which allows fast hook up.
- All slings feature positive and durable buckles and clips.
- The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling is made by active duty law enforcement professionals. Though it is a very good choice for civilian marksmen, it was originally designed with tactical features in mind.
Here are a few of the tactical features:
- The sling is designed to resist tangle in any mode, carry or shooting.
- The armcuff portion of the sling can be sewn to your ghille suit or shooting jacket for instant hook up or the cuff may be worn as a separate item.
- The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling can be painted to match your environment.
- The sling is designed for quiet operation and deployment.
- The Sling is quickly adjustable for length and carry options.
- The Quick Cuff Precision Rifle Sling can be used as a traditional sling, as a hasty sling, or as a cuff sling.
Available Arm Cuff Options:
- Our slings come with our Tactical Quick-Cuff.
- Extra Arm Cuffs are available.
- A Word On Hardware:
Tactical Intervention Specialists makes each of our slings with the real world in mind. The last thing that you want in the field is an item that might break. From the Nylon, Velcro, and hardware we choose we buy the best in order to make a truly world-class sling.
Online Owners Manual:
The Tactical Intervention Quick Cuff Sling is shipped with a descriptive set of instructions. Most people have little trouble understanding how to set the sling up and use it.
All slings are available in 3 color options:
1.5 inches wide in Black,Tan or Olive Drab
Model M24 slings are made with HEAVY DUTY Military swivels provided.
Vendor: Venom Tactical
Type: Rifle Slings