Those who I personally know are aware that I only endorse products that I fully support. If the product is not good, I will let you know and explain why. If the product is OK, I will do the same. Now, if the product stands out above others and is a reliable choice then I speak up and that is what I am here to say about Venom Tactical Rifles, designed by Lawrence Bolton.
Not always can you purchase a high end rifle without breaking your bank account. Being around firearms my entire life and working a variety of platforms, when it comes to long distance shooting with bolt action rifles, I always use the reliable Remington 700. With the great Remington name behind the product, parts for repair are readily accessible if needed. This rifle is a common choice among military, law enforcement and hunters alike. Venom Tactical has taken the receiver, and for that matter, basically the entire rifle and enhanced it by multiple degrees on many levels. Much like upgrading from a Mercedes to an AMG Mercedes or a Ford Mustang and stepping up to a Roush Racing Edition Mustang. At Venom Tactical, Lawrence Bolton makes you that custom rifle with the ability to still get parts. The accuracy is increased, not only by blueprinting the receiver, but also by adding a Venom Tactical Elliptical Bolt, Venom’s Spiralock Threaded stainless steel barrel and much more. Below is only a sample of some of the standard upgrades applied to all Venom Tactical Sniper Rifles, which come in .308 and 300WM calibers.
- Venom Stock Upgrade: All Venom Rifles use a Pillar Bedded Manners Composite Stock with a Decelerator installed butt pad.
- Venom Barrel Upgrade: Brux Stainless Barrel, and continues to apply his engineering skills.Being chambered to Match Spec and .001 Headspace, 18inch – 24inch length options. Threaded Muzzle with end cap, optional.
- Venom Receiver / Bolt Components: Venom Elliptical Bolt, Handle, Knob, Firing Pin and Recoil Lug
- Venom Optics Platform Upgrade: All Venom Rifles include a Badger Ordinance, One piece, 20 MOA Scope Mount on all the Venom Rifles.
- Venom Bottom Metal Upgrade: Badger Ordinance M5 Trigger Guard and an Accuracy International detachable 5 round magazine.
- Venom Finish and Paint Upgrade: Cerakote/DuraCoat, this is a great base and if needed, can be camouflaged to your desired look and needs.
One of my personal favorite is Venom Tactical’s Cottonmouth Rifle. When the day came to break in and zero my rifle, we started off with the same DOPE (Data on Personal Equipment) as two other Venom Cottonmouth Rifles had logged, which did not change from 100yds to 1,000+yds. while firing Federal Gold Match 168gr. An amazing testament to Lenny Bolton being a master engineer with a extremely high skill set in multiple firearm platforms.
Take a look at the rifles designed by Lenny Bolton of Venom Tactical.
And as with all Venom Tactical Products designed by Lenny Bolton, I pass on my highest recommendation to those who require products to suit their end use needs.
By Tom Clarke