The Venom Anaconda Custom Precision Rifle is rapidly gaining popularity. The Anaconda is built off a completely blueprinted and trued Remington 700 Receiver. Anaconda uses a Manners Composite T-5A Stock. The stock is a thumb hole style stock and is textured in the forend area.The Anaconda utilizes the Venom Tactical 4340 chrome moly elliptical Boltand our Venom custom chambered and Spiralock threaded stainless steel Barrel. This combination insures the ultimate in accuracy and combat ruggedness. Here are the Venom Anaconda specs:
- Remington 700 action trued, blueprinted and line bored
- Cerakote finish on barreled action and bottom metal
- Venom Tactical elliptical 4340 chrome moly custom bolt with dovetailed handle
- Venom Tactical over sized bolt knob
- Venom Tactical 52rc pinned precision ground recoil Lug
- Venom Strike firing pin
- Remington Trigger tuned from 2.5 – 3.5 customer specified.
- Brux Venom Tactical spec stainless barrel 18-24″
- Custom Venom Tactical chamber and Spiralok barrel thread.
- Badger Ordinance 20MOA Scope Mount
- Badger Ordinance M5 bottom metal with Accuracy International 5 round detachable magazine
- Manners Composite T-5A Stock Finished in Duracoat
- Decelerator Butt Pad and 1 forward sling stud and 2 flush mount sling sockets installed
- Pillar bedded action using 7075-T6 Pillars and Devocon 10110 epoxy
- Harris BiPod Included
When you’ve got your sights on a new custom precision rifle check out the Venom Anaconda Precision Rifle.