12.5" NP3 7.62/.308 Upper Receiver (Semi-Auto, M-Rail) - All NFA Rules Apply
***All NFA regulations are in effect when applying this upper assembly to a rifle platform!***
This upper receiver assembly features the new 2013 M-Rail. It comes with two 5-slot and one 12-slot detachable rail section (not shown). Purchase more rail-estate with additional rail sections (sold seporatly). POF upper receiver assemblies are made-to-order. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 12 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
P308 UPPERS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH POF-USA P308 LOWERS ONLY.
POF upper receiver assemblies are made-to-order. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 12 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
• 14.5", 16.5", and 20" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated "5R" polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• POF-USA .75" (7.25" brl) and 1.5" muzzle devices.
• 7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Winchester) chamber.
Method of Operation
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S.™ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3™ coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated 8620, integral keyed, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin, NP3™ coated.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• 2-piece A3 flattop upper receiver.
• Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• Black Anodized charging handle.
• POF-USA free-floating M.R.R.™ aluminum handguard.
• Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
• 6.0 - 6.4 lbs. (empty)
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
•P308 UPPERS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH POF-USA P308 LOWERS ONLY.
•*Assembled rifles with barrels shorter than 16” are Short-Barreled Rifles (SBR) and regulated by the National Firearms Act. Only Law Enforcement/Military agencies and authorized FFL dealers may order SBRs. Any unauthorized assembly or storage of an SBR Upper with a compatible lower is strictly prohibited under penalty of law.
•Overall length is based on 1.5“ POF muzzle brake as shown.
Vendor: Patriot Ordnance Factory
Type: POF Upper Receivers