Leupold M4 12-40X60 Spotting Scope TMR
The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army’s new XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS), the Mark 4® 12-40x60mm Tactical spotting scope is ideally suited for use as part of a shooting team. It features either a Mil Dot or Tactial Milling Reticle, and you can outfit it with a variety of performance-enhancing accessories. Powerful, with bright, clear optics, it’s also supremely rugged and waterproof. It’s for all these reasons that the Mark 4 spotting scope is highly prized by hunters and shooters everywhere, as well.
Features: The official spotting scope of the U.S. Army’s XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS).
- The Multicoat 4® lens system optimizes light transmission for peak brightness, resolution, and contrast, even at the highest magnification settings.
- Folded light path technology provides powerful magnification in a lightweight, compact design (just 12.4" long and 37 oz).
- The Front Focal reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image, so you can estimate range at any power setting using the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle.
- The universal, ¼-20 thread tripod attachment is standard.
- Digital camera compatible, it makes capturing images easy.
- The McCann Rail accessory allows you to adapt your spotting scope for night-vision and other accessories.
Accessories for the Mark 4 spotting scope give you powerful, performance enhancements for a variety of tactical situations and weather conditions. Includes a protective, soft-side case that remains on the spotting scope during viewing for maximum utility.
Incredibly rugged and absolutely waterproof.