Mark 4 ER/T Rifle Scopes
Leupold’s® Mark 4® Extended Range/Tactical M1 and M5 Front Focal rifle scopes are designed to let you take advantage of the reach and power of today’s long-range rifles. The M5 scopes’ mil based adjustments complement the mil based reticles to make long range shot placement quicker and easier. Like all Leupold Mark 4 Optics, the ER/Ts deliver superior clarity and a generous range of windage and elevation adjustment for the accuracy and precision you demand at extreme distances.
The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other rifle scope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 50 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- M1 windage and elevation adjustment dials with audible, tactile ¼-MOA clicks.
- 70-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment range.
- The reticle is magnified along with the image, so you can estimate range at any magnification setting.
- Available with the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®).
- These reticles provide accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm main-tube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the Mark 4® ER/T® rifle scope.
- Durable, subdued matte black finish.
Rugged and absolutely waterproof, the ER/T is built to Leupold Mark 4 standards, and can withstand incredible abuse.
Vendor: Venom Tactical
Type: Leupold Optics