Patriot Ordnance 14.5 P308
|Barrel||14.5" (11" M.R.R.™)|
|Action||semi-auto, regulated gas piston system|
|Chamber||7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Win)|
|Magazine||20-round Magpul™ PMAG™ included|
|Weight||8.5 lbs. (empty)|
|Length||33.5" - 36.75" (ext)|
- 14.5", 16.5", and 20" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
- 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
- 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated "5R" polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
- Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
- POF-USA .75" (7.25" brl) and 1.5" muzzle devices.
- 7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Winchester) chamber.
Method of Operation
- Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
- 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
- C.R.O.S.™ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3™ coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
- Nickel plated steel bolt carrier, integral keyed, billet machined, heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
- Roller cam pin with chrome plated stem and NP3™ coated roller.
- Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
- POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
- 2-piece A3 flattop upper receiver.
- Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
- Black Anodized charging handle.
- P308, GEN III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integrated oversized trigger guard.
- Ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver.
- Drop-in, single-stage, 4.5 lb. non-adjustable trigger system.
- Magpul™ MOE™ pistol grip.
- KNS™ Precision anti-walk pins.
- Ambidextrous selector switch.
- Magpul™ STR™ 7-position retractable buttstock.
- Anti-tilt buffer tube with four drain holes.
- Black Anodized, NP3™, or Olive Drab Cerakote™ finishes.
- POF-USA free-floating M.R.R.™ aluminum handguard.
- Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
- 20-round Magpul™ PMAG™ polymer magazine included.
Accessories (sold separately)
- POF-USA FTA-2005 snag-free front sight.
- Diamondhead® "Micro-D" flip-up front and rear Combat Sights™.
- Quick-disconnect sling mount for interchangeable M.R.R.™ rails.
- Additional 5-slot, 12-slot, and 17-slot handguard rail sections.
- 8.5 - 9.1 lbs. (empty)
All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
Contact for info and pricing
PLEASE NOTE: A Federal Firearms License is REQUIRED for the purchase of any Complete Rifle. Your order will not be processed without it. A FFL Dealer must be the receiver of the Rifle. Any other firearms parts or accessories shown in this website may be purchased online. Special Notes: Venom Tactical CANNOT accept payment of complete rifle or receivers online.
Please contact us at Info@venomtactical.com and attach your or your local FFL License to the e-mail to expedite the process. Venom Tactical will ONLY ship to the registered FFL license holder's address.
Please call 928-377-2443 to purchase this product.
- Rifles with barrels shorter than 16” are Short-Barreled Rifles (SBR) and regulated by the National Firearms Act. Our 14.5” rifles feature permanently-attached muzzle devices, making the true barrel length 16”. Only Law Enforcement/Military agencies and authorized FFL dealers may order 14.5" rifles with detachable muzzle devices.
- Overall weight may vary based on choice of accessories.
- Overall length is based on 1.5“ POF muzzle brake and 7.25” Magpul™ STR™ 7-position retractable buttstock as shown.
- Olive Drab Cerakote™ finish only available with 14.5" barrel and with full-rifle order; no individual rails or receivers.
- Rail size dependent on barrel length.
Vendor: Patriot Ordnance Factory
Type: POF Rifles